Centaur Charger 12 / 24 Volt
The new Centaur range of battery chargers from Victron Energy have been designed to be a true world-wide product. Universal compliance and input/output specifications are cornerstone characteristics of the new range from the established Dutch manufacturer.
Designed to meet the requirements of both CE for Europe and UL for the United States, the Centaur model range features auto-ranging input covering 90-265VAC 50/60Hz input meaning they can be used anywhere in the world. Crucially, and unlike other products that state universal input, the Centaur range will maintain full output power within the entire specified range. The Centaur model will also work on 90-400VDC input, making it a perfect Charging DC-DC Converter in a Diesel Electric system.
Other features include fully automatic three stage charge characteristic that ensures batteries are fully charged every time and three isolated charge outputs for multi battery configurations to suit the majority of typical installations. The range spans 12V and 24V models from 16A through to 100A.
The fact that the same product is suitable for any boat, regardless of the intended market or where the boat will be taken, is a great advantage to the boat builder and the boat owner in equal measure.
Conscious of the price sensitivity in this competitive market, a single model range for all markets also means more competitive costs. Without compromising Victron Energy brand qualities this range is comprehensive, competitive and compatible wherever in the world they might be used.
||• Centaur Charger (pdf, updated 2010-01-05, 192Kb) |
||• Automotive (pdf, updated 2012-07-06, 6583Kb) |
• Marine (pdf, updated 2012-07-04, 7534Kb)
• Off-grid, Back-up and Island systems (pdf, updated 2012-07-18, 5807Kb)
• SolarSwitch (pdf, updated 2011-10-10, 2887Kb)
| Installation and user manual
||• Battery Alarm (pdf, updated 2010-04-27, 328Kb) |
• Centaur Charger (pdf, updated 2007-02-28, 439Kb)
| High quality photo
||• Centaur Charger 12V / 20A (jpg, updated 2006-10-20, 3060Kb) |
• Centaur Charger 24V / 100A (jpg, updated 2006-10-18, 5877Kb)
• Centaur Charger 24V / 30A (jpg, updated 2006-10-20, 4355Kb)
• Centaur Charger 24V / 60A (jpg, updated 2006-10-20, 5230Kb)
| 3D File
||• Centaur 24V 100Ah (3dm, updated 2012-04-10, 1998Kb) |
• Centaur Charger 12V 20A (3dm, updated 2010-05-27, 2159Kb)
• Centaur Charger 12V 30A (3dm, updated 2010-05-27, 2166Kb)
• Centaur Charger 12V 40A (3dm, updated 2010-06-03, 2129Kb)
• Centaur Charger 12V 50A (3dm, updated 2010-06-03, 2147Kb)
• Centaur Charger 12V 60A (3dm, updated 2010-06-03, 2152Kb)
• Centaur Charger 24V 16A (3dm, updated 2010-05-27, 2159Kb)
• Centaur Charger 24V 40A (3dm, updated 2010-05-27, 1269Kb)
• Centaur Charger 24V 60A (3dm, updated 2010-05-27, 1299Kb)
| Enclosure Dimensions
||• Centaur Charger 24100 (pdf, updated 2005-04-22, 14Kb) |
• Centaur Charger 2416 / 1230 (dwg, updated 2005-04-22, 95Kb)
• Centaur Charger 2416 / 1230 (pdf, updated 2005-04-22, 14Kb)
• Centaur Charger 2430 / 1260 (dwg, updated 2005-04-22, 94Kb)
• Centaur Charger 2430 / 1260 (pdf, updated 2005-04-22, 25Kb)
• Enclosure Dimensions - Centaur Charger 24100 (dwg, updated 2005-04-22, 103Kb)
| Declaration of conformity
||• Centaur Chargers (pdf, updated 2011-09-13, 14Kb) |